COVIDSAFE Management Plan
At Green Apple Dentistry we are committed to providing the highest quality dental care. We would like to re assure you that as we return to routine operation we continue to adhere to our stringent protocols for infection control and hygiene practices to ensure the safety of our valued patients, clinicians and support staff.
When you visit Green Apple Dentistry you will notice:
- You will be asked some screening questions about your general health when scheduling an appointment
- You will be asked to re schedule your planned appointment if you are experiencing flu like symptoms or are generally unwell
- You will be asked to complete a health declaration on arrival
- You will be required to sanitise your hands on arrival and at the reception counter
- Social distancing protocols are in place and we need to limit the numbers present at any one time. Please try not to bring others into the premises with you if possible.
- Our staff are wearing personal protective equipment which is refreshed for each patient and they adhere to strict hand hygiene protocols
- We are vigilant with hygiene standards at reception and in surgery and ensure all furniture, surfaces and equipment is thoroughly cleaned between each appointment
- All re usable dental instruments are completely sterilised and tracked for compliance with the standard required by the Australian Dental Board and disposable materials are used where possible
- You will be asked to use a disinfecting mouthrinse at the start of your treatment
- Surface cleaning of our premises has been upscaled to include more frequent disinfection of all areas
- Are all committed to staying healthy and continue to take care in their contact with others when away from work to protect you, their families and their fellow colleagues
- Staff are asked to stay at home if unwell and to avail themselves of COVID testing to ensure the safety of us all
We meet regularly to review all advice issued by the Department of Health and World Health Organisation to manage this dynamic situation.
We thank you for your understanding during what has been an uncertain time and assure you of our commitment to move forward with your safety as our priority.